Skip to content
- The M2X Economy – Concepts for Business Interactions,Transactions and Collaborations Among Autonomous Smart Devices – PhD Thesis Defense, Goettingen, Germany. (Slides)
- Risk and Threat Modeling – NConf 2019, Rostock, Germany.
- Blockchain Technologie im Supply-Chain-Management – NConf 2019, Rostock, Germany.
- Fixing the Broken System of Scientific Publications – An Alternative Approach – Seminar Talk, University of Goettingen, Goettingen, Germany.
- Enabling the Vehicle Economy Using a Blockchain-Based Value Transaction Layer Protocol for Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks – The 12th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems – MCIS 2018, Corfu, Greece. (Slides)
- Ensuring Resource Trust and Integrity in Web Browsers using Blockchain Technology – The 1st Workshop on Blockchains for Inter-Organizational Collaboration (BIOC’18), Tallinn, Estonia. (Slides)
- Blockchain-based Crowdfunding – NConf 2018, Rostock, Germany
- Invited Talk: Zwischen Hype und Realität – Anwendung und Zukunft der Blockchain-Technologie – Evening Talks on Cyber Security, Rostock, Germany. (Slides) (Video)
- Securing the Authcoin Protocol Using Security Risk-oriented Patterns – Master’s Thesis Defense, Goettingen, Germany. (Slides)
- Dead Letters to Alice – Reachability of E-Mail Addresses in the PGP Web of Trust – Baltic Young PhD Conference (BaSoTI 2016), Tallinn, Estonia. (Slides)
- Authcoin: Validation and Authentication in Decentralized Networks – The 10th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems – MCIS 2016, Paphos, Cryprus. (Slides)
- Link Topological Analysis of the PGP Web of Trust – Bachelor’s Thesis Defense, Rostock, Germany.
- Exploring Classroom Response Systems in Practical Scenarios – Baltic Young PhD Conference (BaSoTI 2014), Riga, Latvia.